Sunday, October 21, 2007

Breakfast is great!

it's yummy in my tummy I can't wait!
There's cereal, French toast, eggs and ham,
pancakes and syrup, bagels and jam,
I wish it were breakfast so I could see,
breakfast for me!

So after a late night watching too much light makes the baby go blind I had a whole cohort of peoples at the house, so of course breakfast abounded! I will admit, it was slightly less impressive than when Mia and I rolled out of bed ten minutes before Ted arrived to make pancakes, banana muffins, bacon and poached eggs, but it was epic in an appropriately Embly style.
You may not know this but I'm a breakfast fiend!
And yes I know how to do it best so back the heck off!
I mean....if I'm in my home I prefer to have breakfast in the manner that I choose....any breakfast is of course delightfully welcome, honestly you're talking to a girl who eats cheerios most mornings.

Anyhow we had cinnamon buns that we bought and Alex prepared

cornbread,

and eggs and bacon...this is Alex's plate!


Hooray breakfast...also Ross loves cornbread!

1 comment:

meredith said...

that was a tasty breakfast :)