Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lunch success!

Today it was hot and humid. Finally. Really the weather has been less than springy. Of course we have now skipped straight to summer, but that's ok. We'll over look that weathorr because it doesn't matter what we think you'll do whatever it is you desire anyhow.

So normal lunchy things were not looking so appealing, too hot for things like a sandwich!

But I did have three cucumbers. So I decided to make cucumber yogurt soup. I've done this before, but this time I actually thought about it a little before having at it. So in addition to three cucumbers, the rest if the yogurt, salt and pepper. I also added walnuts, garlic, olive oil, and white vinegar. It was quite tasty, and far more filling that I would have anticipated.

There's no picture because it looks as you think it would: off white with little green bits.

Tonight, we're going to have a little thing that I like to call chicken bombs. This is when you explode a chicken and feast on it's charred remains.

Seriously

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Bombs Away!

Alex said...

Man... I'd hate to be on kitchen cleanup after that!

Lisy said...

I would love to see exactly what a chicken bomb looks like. I have no idea what that would look like, so pictures could be helpful there.