Sunday, April 6, 2008

there has been food

I don't want you all to think that our vow to have a better culinary February (and subsequent months) went unfulfilled. We simply have been remiss in our blawging.

so I think that this will be a post of many pictures and some words of explanation, but no in detail description of the meals.

Hot and Sour soup and Hunan Beef with Cumin
These were both recipes that I had been wanting to try for a long time. I had Yotom and Alex over for dinner one night and we three made this dinner, it was ridiculously delicious.

Happy St. Patricks Day!
Even though the cake is green it was orange flavored.

Easter!
Alyssa and I had Pizza for Easter!! one was brie and pecans, another had mushrooms and artichoke hearts, and the third had asparagus, leeks, and asiago.

ok that's all I have the patience for

3 comments:

Beth said...

looks delicious! also, i love the dishes with the hot and sour soup.

Anonymous said...

Woah! Where can I find the recipe for the hot and sour soup? Looks great Emblies.

Sarah said...

I see cumin has made an appearance once again. YUM!